Level 3 Award in Education & Training
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introductory, knowledge based teaching qualification. It can be undertaken by individuals who are not yet in a teaching or training role (pre-service), or are currently teaching or training (in-service).
Depending on which units are studied, there is a minimum requirement to take part in micro teaching session. Micro teaching is an activity where trainee teachers prepare and deliver a short teaching and learning session to their peers. Our online course allows you to access other micro teach sessions to observe as part of your course if you do not have anyone to observe yourself.
Convenient learning on the move
This qualification is delivered on our online learning platform with full tutor support.
The materials can be accessed from anywhere by downloading the app.
Our courses are designed to be convenient and intuitive and delivered as part of a holistic approach that is supported by our awarding bodies.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- need to complete a training qualification for insurance or compliance purposes
- deliver training or teach but don’t currently have a recognised qualification
- are looking to deliver training
- are not yet in a teaching role (pre-service)
- are in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role (in-service)
- want a short and quick qualification
- have the potential to study at this level, which has the same level of demand as that of study for A-levels
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
- may have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be brought forward into this teaching qualification (known as QCF equivalents).
|Unit Reference Number||Mandatory Units||Credit Value|
|H/505/0053||Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training||3|